To optimize the commercialization of new ideas, founders frequently work with outside organizations to improve or hone their idea and offerings.
Some of the same organizations that facilitate prototype development are able to help a startup to create a minimum viable product.
Additional organizations that can transform a proof-of-concept into a minimum viable product by providing engineering, design, innovation, lab and field testing and other product development assistance include:
- Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS)
- Digital Manufacturing Lab (Alliant Energy)
- Maple Ventures (Ramco)
- Stevens Product Development
- The New Bohemian Innovation Collaborative (NewBoCo)
Software, Hardware and Data
Lab and Field Testing
- Ag Ventures Alliance (Keehner, Liz)
- Iowa State University: